Yesterday we hung out around Fort Wayne for the day. In the morning we all swam in the apartment complex's pool, it was REALLY nice to sit in the sun for a while. The boys ran their errands to Best Buy and Guitar Center while Leah and I stayed at Kat's place and did the laundry and flipped between the Red Sox game and Grease (thank you abc family).
The boys came back and surprised me with a huge wonderful birthday cake and we sat around eating cake and hanging out until it was time to get ready for the show.
We played a restaurant and bar called CS3 in downtown Fort Wayne.
We played with a radiohead-esque band and a solo hippie looping act + harp. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't really paying much attention after our set because I was a little busy turning 21 and drinking (sorry mom...) to my birth (but thanks mom!)
Loading up was a little difficult to say the least but we did it and we left CS3 with miraculously all of our equipment.
Today we pack up and head out of ft. wayne (we'll miss you Kat) and onto Lafayette, IN where we'll play on Purdue University's campus.
More to follow!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment